News & Offers
Dear Berth Holder / Visitor
As we enter the final stages of covid restrictions, we ask that you continue to adhere to Government guidance.
From 17th May there are further easing of restrictions – full details can be found here: Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do – GOV.UK
In terms of what this means for Mayflower Marina, from 17th May:
- All privately owned boats can be used by groups of up to 6 people or 2 households both inside in cabins and outside on deck.
- Shared sanitary facilities may open subject to Covid-19 secure procedures and cleaning regimes.
- Indoor social and catering areas may open (rule of 6 or 2 households applies). Seated table service only. Jolly Jacks will be busy so please book Tel: 01752 500008.
Please continue to:
- Wear a face covering in indoor areas.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – particularly before and after using shared facilities or equipment.
Looking further ahead, and assuming all goes according to plan, all restrictions should be lifted by 21st June.
If you are thinking of sailing outside UK waters, we urge you to check out information that we have posted here https://www.mayflowermarina.co.uk/location/leaving-entering-uk-waters
From 17th May 2021