Water and Electricity Tariff
Water – Free of charge (for environmental reasons please try and limit waste)
Electricity – We offer both a metered and an un-metered tariff for 16 Amp shore power.
|Metered tariff||Cost per unit inc VAT|
|Unit cost||Unit cost estimate 12.86 pence/unit.|
|Service charge||£30 per quarter or part thereof inc VAT @ 20% – minimum term 1 month.|
Unmetered tariff 16 Amp Supply £ inc VAT @ 5%
|Term||16amp supply £ inc VAT|
*Rate applies 1st April – 31st October
- Customers requiring metered electricity must provide their own metered lead. Berth holders using metered electricity must arrange to have their meters read prior to leaving their berth and on their return prior to reconnecting to shore power. Failure to do so will result in charges being levied at the unmetered rate.
- 32 Amp supply is available in certain areas of the marina (price on application). Metered tariff only.
- Power cables are available on short term loan against a £25 refundable deposit.
- It shall be assumed that a vessel is drawing power if its electricity lead is connected to shore power.
- Due to the marine environment the reliability of supply cannot be guaranteed. Owners with onboard freezers should ensure that the contents are covered under their insurance policy.